SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Buffalo Meet Pictures (June 9, 2007)

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sabretooth 
#1 ·
Pics from the Buffalo forumers' meet on June 9, 2007 (Last Saturday), and it was a success. Myself, BuffCity, the late NMOPhoto, bjfan82, thestip, shovel ready, and last but not least, DallasTexan all showed up!

What I'm all about, downtown Buffalo!

Allentown Pics...

Myself, shovelready, thestip, bjfan82, DT, and BuffCity...

We loved this house with the "B" on it.

Medical Campus, where you pay the price of a car to repair a laceration...

After we split up, it was left to just me, BuffCity and the late NMOPhoto...

and as a bonus, you're seeing us in action, here's BuffCity preparing for his "sick" pose or whatever...

now here's BuffCity giving one of those infamous security "dicks" at the HSBC Building a little chatter...

Pulling off what WestSideJohn did a while ago...

For more photos, go here to my pbase page on the Forumer meet...
http://www.pbase.com/jaybird287/buffalo_june_2007

See less See more
#3 ·
now here's BuffCity giving one of those infamous security "dicks" at the HSBC Building a little chatter...
I look at that picture and I imagine a Metro Rail train coming down that track at 60 mph. Yeah, I know they don't go that fast, but the imagination doesn't care. ;)

You want dickhead security, I wonder if the guy from the Odgensburg-Prescott Bridge (aka Tollbooth Willie) still works there. I realize it's a border crossing (pre- 9/11) but the guy really was an asshole. The biggest example was the fact that our car (my at the time gf's) got a flat tire literally not even 500 feet from the booth at 2am in East Buttfuck and he wouldn't even make a fricking phone call for us. I wished for his POS bridge (it really was/is, steel grid deck and all) to fall into the St. Lawrence that night.

And I just realized that the Buffalo Place logo more closely resembles key buildings from Rochester's skyline. WTF?

#5 ·
Coming back from Toronto last Thursday, that's all I needed as well, and there were 5 of us in the car. He asked what we were bringing back, I said souvenirs and candy (Viva le Bulk Barn!) and took the licenses and asked me to pop the trunk, which he spent about 5 seconds in. Apparently my air pump, cloth Wegmans bags, and my nearly empty bottle of windshield fluid (stupid tank is about a 1/2 cup too small and I hate wasting) didn't impress him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.