Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Frustrated Male Model
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's a lovely neighborhood nestled between Parkside and the Hertel strip. Here are a few shots from Depew and Morris, two of the nicer streets in this area off Main Street.

This lawn is even more unreal up close.

One of the very few shabby houses in the area. I think it's being prepped for a rehab.

There are a few smaller homes as well, which are very nice.

An unusual house. The details are all interesting but for some reason they don't come together as a whole. This side isn't so bad, the the other side had this wierd closed in porch thing I didn't like.

Then it was back out to Main Street and down the road a bit...

I don't believe in fretting and grieving
Why mess around with strife?
I never was cut out to step and strut out
Give me the simple life

Some find it pleasant dining on pheasant
Those things roll off my knife
Just serve me tomato and mashed potato
Give me the simple life

A cottage small is all I'm after
Not one that's spacious and wide
A house that rings with joy and laughter
And the ones I love inside

·
NIMBYcrusher9000
140 Posts
The official name of that neighborhood is "Central Park", it's the ritziest part of North Buffalo (second to the posh streets just north of Delaware Park like Nottingham and Middlesex).

I would know, I grew up in this neighborhood since I grew up there but on the one street that's just normal houses not mansions.

Nice photos, represents the area well!

Feel free to repost these photos on the builtbuffalo forums (see signature below) in the urban photos section. Soon I'll have it divided up by sections of the city.

·
token Canadian
969 Posts
I really like this area.
judging by homes listed on realty websites homes in "Central Park" area of the Buff seem to fetch between 300-500+ grand

1 - 9 of 9 Posts