Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
EastCoast...thanks for the spot in BR.

I didn't see any of Matts photos...perhaps you should put a slideshow up with a Canadian perspective of Buffalo theme or something. Matt has some wonderful photos of buffalo and people deserve to see more. :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Allow me to nominate: WZ1: Coolest Torontonian. Ever.

Nice stuff. Ever notice for a city perceived to be gray and snowy even in July, we have an inordinate amount of bright blue days? Like today. I thought it was supposed to rain...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
BuffCity said:
EastCoast...thanks for the spot in BR.

I didn't see any of Matts photos...perhaps you should put a slideshow up with a Canadian perspective of Buffalo theme or something. Matt has some wonderful photos of buffalo and people deserve to see more. :)
Unfortunately there were five of Matt's that I sent over to BRising that couldn't be read- they didn't save as .jpgs for some reason, and I didn't find out until this morning. :( Missed out on some interesting shots along Exchange Street.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
ECoastTransplant said:
Unfortunately there were five of Matt's that I sent over to BRising that couldn't be read- they didn't save as .jpgs for some reason, and I didn't find out until this morning. :( Missed out on some interesting shots along Exchange Street.
Matt, call your lawyer. :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
BuffCity said:
Matt, call your lawyer. :)
"...The injury attorneys, call eight five four, twenty, twenty..."
:puke:

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sargeantcm said:
Allow me to nominate: WZ1: Coolest Torontonian. Ever.

Nice stuff. Ever notice for a city perceived to be gray and snowy even in July, we have an inordinate amount of bright blue days? Like today. I thought it was supposed to rain...

Why Thank You! Maybee some day i will be a Buffalonian!

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sargeantcm said:
"...The injury attorneys, call eight five four, twenty, twenty..."
:puke:

If i ever need a lawyer, i need to look no farther than WGR550 or Fox 29.. I think Buffalo is famous for having blatant ads on tv and radio for personal injury (abulance chaser) attorneys.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
^^ It really is Buffalo's most sickening aspect, I think. I never really noticed how bad it was until I moved away. I even caught some commercials for law firms based in Buffalo on Boston TV!!

The biggest joke is definitely Mattar, my girlfriend works in a law office, and apparently he's the butt of jokes among lawyers throughout the city. His commercials are so shameless, it's no wonder.

All we need now is the law offices of Lionel Hutz, "I Can't Believe It's a Law Firm!" and we'll be set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts