SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Buffalo on the following dates for the meet, and to get some photo tours complete.

May 27th 2006 - Olmstead Circles, Masten district, Kleinhans, old Rock pile, Delaware Ave.

May 28th 2006 - Black Rock and Riverside, Niagara Street North.

May 31st 2006 - VAMC, ECMC, Kensington

June 9th 2006 - West Side (upper), D'Youville, Porter, Front Park, Armoury

June 10th 2006 - Delaware Park, Buffalo Zoo, Forest lawn, Japanese Garden, Albright Knox, Historical Society, Nottingham, Buffalo State.

other dates to be added.

anyone interested in joining in on the photo fun...call my cell for details.

www.geocities.com/CitySkyPhoto/CitySky.html

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Just got back from the Zoo, took Delaware up and Richmond down. I swear I'm still blown away every time I go through that area.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some of your famous neighborhood pics.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ever gone to South Buffalo its like driving to Lockport...I say that because it really does not feel like you are still in Buffalo.

I'll see what I can do as far as South Buffalo...took a whole bunch today, gotta upload them and get out the door tomorrow for another bunch.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I drive through South Buffalo all the time. Of course I suck at taking pictures, so I'll defer that to someone better lol.

Speaking of Lockport, I have to do some traffic counts up there this week - I've actually never been there before.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
knocked out parts of Delaware Park, West Ferry, Oakland Place, Bryant, Delaware Ave, Elmwood, Forest Lawn (limited), Albright Knox and all the housing stock in between...went on to HSBC Arena parking ramp, then the Niagara Center parking ramp...lots of new photos.

Today...

Black Rock / Riverside :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually I cancelled this trip today, forgot it was Memorial day...had to go see some family in the ground.

I'll probably get this mission done on the 31st when I do the VAMC and ECMC at Kensington.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts