SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, BuffCity is back with another goofy name for his thread...lol

Alright, we got over on the Louisianna street overpasses by Seneca and got a few views, also headed over to the Roswell parking ramp for an alternate skyline shot.

enjoy.

All photos taken by N.W. Farnsworth (CitySky) known as BuffCity here

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Nice pics... how old is that Erie Freight house? It looks like it could pre-date the Civil War.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
How does a man with no hands take pictures?

The Electric Tower looks unreal in those Roswell pics.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I like the effect of the NIMO, but...I still wanna tone down the amount of brightness it gives off, because it's bright in the photos and its bright when you see it.

so my titles are working huh? lol :)

·
make it so...
6,755 Posts
what's the rent like there? i'm sure it can't all that much higher than where you are. do it man...pack your shit in a u-haul and move. i tell you, if that region had a better economy, i'd move there

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well I'm still in the half student status...it's hard to just make that move unless I can see where I'm going.

know what I'm sayin?

Buffalo is worth it if I decide to move, but right now its a matter of when not if.

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
BuffCity said:
yea, I'm getting to a point were I gotta get this paper and get moving...25 you know, not getting any younger. But my girlfriend is 18. :)
Lucky Man! Young and fresh meat! 18 DAAAMMNNNN

Dude, seriously tho, we gotta get together and take some photos! Send me your phone number via PM!

·
Registered
341 Posts
BuffCity said:
yea, I'm getting to a point were I gotta get this paper and get moving...25 you know, not getting any younger. But my girlfriend is 18. :)
Hang in there man, I'm 25 and finally getting the paper next week! The young g/f's are where its at, mine turned 21 just 2 weeks ago!

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
You damn cradle robbers. These late teen-aged women are for ME. The pickin's are fine in your own generation.... leave mine alone! lol

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
^^ Wait'll they're in their 50s and 60s, going after your children's generation lol. :)

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
sargeantcm said:
^^ Wait'll they're in their 50s and 60s, going after your children's generation lol. :)
yikes. I'd better have all boys.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
BuffCity said:
18, and she showed it today.

damn, some days I just want the divorced 35 year old with the lexus and house...but I guess I cant have the cake and eat it too.
lol... with that would probably also come the spoiled little bastard stepkids. (that was me a few years ago)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts