SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, BuffCity is back with another goofy name for his thread...lol

Alright, we got over on the Louisianna street overpasses by Seneca and got a few views, also headed over to the Roswell parking ramp for an alternate skyline shot.

enjoy.

All photos taken by N.W. Farnsworth (CitySky) known as BuffCity here

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
How does a man with no hands take pictures?

The Electric Tower looks unreal in those Roswell pics.

·
make it so...
6,753 Posts
what's the rent like there? i'm sure it can't all that much higher than where you are. do it man...pack your shit in a u-haul and move. i tell you, if that region had a better economy, i'd move there

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
BuffCity said:
yea, I'm getting to a point were I gotta get this paper and get moving...25 you know, not getting any younger. But my girlfriend is 18. :)
Lucky Man! Young and fresh meat! 18 DAAAMMNNNN

Dude, seriously tho, we gotta get together and take some photos! Send me your phone number via PM!

·
Registered
349 Posts
BuffCity said:
yea, I'm getting to a point were I gotta get this paper and get moving...25 you know, not getting any younger. But my girlfriend is 18. :)
Hang in there man, I'm 25 and finally getting the paper next week! The young g/f's are where its at, mine turned 21 just 2 weeks ago!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
^^ Wait'll they're in their 50s and 60s, going after your children's generation lol. :)

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
BuffCity said:
18, and she showed it today.

damn, some days I just want the divorced 35 year old with the lexus and house...but I guess I cant have the cake and eat it too.
lol... with that would probably also come the spoiled little bastard stepkids. (that was me a few years ago)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.