SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this time I handed in my ghetto card for a typical downtown tour, still the photos are getting better.

First was the Augspurger ramp (great view) and then down the basin for some pleasant shots. Enjoy.

·
Mighty Mouse
1,315 Posts
I love the differing colors at night of DT Buffalo, that is something that Rochester is really really lacking, any sort of color what so ever.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Buffcity if you get a chance, I found a good photo spot you should check out. Stand infront of City Hall at the bus stop - point your camera toward the HSBC Building...there is a "canyon" of about 5 or 6 buildings with good density and depth.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
bjfan82 said:
i like the Sabres colors on the Electric Tower.
Ahh I didn't realize that. I like the "black" light lol. I saw the red, but didn't put it together. The ol' Blue and Gold would still look better though, IMO.

I still think the best color in the skyline is the green lighting on City Hall. It's just perfect. The shots of it the waterfront instantly make me think of one of those hazy, hot, humid and sticky summer nights.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bjfan82 said:
Buffcity if you get a chance, I found a good photo spot you should check out. Stand infront of City Hall at the bus stop - point your camera toward the HSBC Building...there is a "canyon" of about 5 or 6 buildings with good density and depth.
like one of these angles?

?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts

WOW. Were those taken recently? I'm surprised at how things are arleady so green. It just got to be that green in NC.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
^^ Oh ok, then that explains it. But it should be starting to get pretty green right? It's been in the 60's and 70's all week there hasn't it?

·
Registered
841 Posts
WOW. Were those taken recently? I'm surprised at how things are arleady so green. It just got to be that green in NC.
What part of NC are you in? We've been green in Charlotte for about two months already.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I'm in Apex (outside Raleigh). It has been that green here for a couple weeks, maybe two or three. But certainly not since early march, were were still in the 20's (for lows of course) in March.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Yeah but it's the anti-buffalo and rochesterians. The ones that moved away because they hated it. That and because they feel that way they didn't appreciate the cities' architecture and culture and therefore have made and are continuing to make Charlotte and Raleigh bland quasi-suburban cities. 397 days till I graduate and get out of here. (yes, I really am counting the days)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts