Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I intend to draft a stern letter against the developer of my Cyberia condominium unit which claims I am liable to repair structural damage that occurs in my unit which is not due to wear/tear and misuse.

One of the many problems that occur is that the door sills are coming down, door by door, causing 3 of my doors failing to close properly. I am sure that this is due to poor workmanship in the first place. Am I liable for this, even though the warranty period is just over by 4 months? There's numerous cases of these happening in my block as well as other blocks of the same problem. I do not want to engage third party contractors and later on having the same problem in which its traced back to structural integrity. By that time, the developer can claim I'm fully responsible.

The next problem is the sewage system of my master room toilet. Every time the toilet if flushed, the water seems to be retained in the bowl and they claim its my toilet problem and I have to fix it myself. Fine, after 6 attempts, my plumber claims its the block's sewage system.

Next, walls crack and water leaking from above. I have to fix these myself as well. What does all these means?!

Buy a crap unit for over 200K and I have to spend tons of money to fix what was a POOR workmanship in the first place?

What do you guys think? Any routes I should take?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Go for TV3 perhaps...the TV station is nowadays dedicated a lot to reporting problems facing Rakyat by try getting attention of local MPs and government

1 - 2 of 2 Posts