·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West local-style dwelling houses of Sichuan

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
tiger if you dont change your attitude toward people from chengdu you will be banned.

consider that a warning.

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
everyone has all rights to give critiques,and moreover,i didn't make things up like those chengdunian,what i said here is the truth,you can't active like a communist.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
tiger:

While it's true that members are free to express their opinions on the public forums, but we have rules here that keep our forums from becoming chaotic and filled with people bickering back and forth.

When you purposely insult and offend someone it's called flaming and it's against the rules to do that here.

If you want to acuse of someone doing something, in this case, you're accusing the city of Chengdu "copying" the architectural styles of other Chinese cities then please provide evidence to back up your claim, otherwise you're doing nothing but flaming.

Sen is doing his job as a moderator, keeping members from fighting and making sure they follow our rules. If you have a problem with our forum, no one is forcing you to stay.

You're receiving another warning, one more and we'll look into having your banned for good.

請您自愛一點 ...

·
Registered
648 Posts
I love these houses and gardens characteristic of Chinese archtecture, exceptional and gorgeous!
I wish I would have a house like this. :)

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
that's a little harsh?

i also prefer traditional chinese style buildings, but we have so many people in our cities, we need highrises.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tiger said:
very ugly,all were copied from beijing and suzhou.the empress of copying is just chengdu village.
Do'nt you think your own statement is funny ? ?
I impressed clearly that" that is West local-style dwelling houses of Sichuan"(川西民居)
in the style of ancients Characteristic constructionthe in Bejing and suzhou is the style of west local of sichan???

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
你可不可以在中西部的贴子里从贴一遍?
什么是传统川西民居呢?以前真没有这个概念,不过这些和北京和苏州的古建筑真不一样。

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All the above-mentioned buildings picture are the local old architectural styles of Chengdu .
以上图片都是成都的仿古建筑.其建筑风格都属川西民居

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sen said:
你可不可以在中西部的贴子里从贴一遍?
什么是传统川西民居呢?以前真没有这个概念,不过这些和北京和苏州的古建筑真不一样。
NO problem

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the local old architectural styles of Chengdu .

以下图片都是成都的仿古建筑.其建筑风格都属川西民居

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 61 Posts