SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Not much
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Building the world photo thread. I will post several pictures a day, and you can do that as well. It will be pictures where you can see a big part from the city, so pictures from a tower, high building or from an airplane/helicopter. Feel free to post a nice picture, but make sure you tell us who made the picture. Feel free to give the picture a nice title. This photo thread will show you the amazing cities of our world. So let's begin with a wonderfull and great city.

Goodmorning Amsterdam
By: Bēn(flickr)

·
Banned
2,883 Posts
Belgrade at the river's Danube & Save

·
Not much
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^Nice, but you there can't be 2 pictures on 1 day! Please be more carefull the next time;)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
^^
Oh sorry... I thought 1 picture per day per poster... But I see you mean 1 picture a day in total?
I think may be this rule may be somehow relaxed, as then it may turn into sort of rush to be post in first second after cycle over... I know it is a bit silly, but still...

PS
I'll be only posting pictures that I've made myself...

·
Not much
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^
I think may be this rule may be somehow relaxed, as then it may turn into sort of rush to be post in first second after cycle over... I know it is a bit silly, but still...
Why not, I think it's better that if you want to post a picture, post it. But post the name of the one who made the picture with it and give it a nice name ;) So no more '1 a day' but just 'all day long'. Then we have more pictures to enjoy!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts