Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am building a webiste on Transit history in Tampa /St Pete. I am in need of old bus/trolley pictures...anything would be great that I can get.

I really appreciate it!

Shawn

·
Oh Hey!
7,177 Posts
Hi,

I am building a webiste on Transit history in Tampa /St Pete. I am in need of old bus/trolley pictures...anything would be great that I can get.

I really appreciate it!

Shawn
Tampa also had a people mover back in the (1970's?). There's a pic somewhere that I have seen a couple times, I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
This is one website I found that was devoted to showcasing older buses. It was here that I found the following picture of a GMC RTS bus that was once used by PSTA.
http://www.motorbussociety.org/conventn/99fall/index.html

And this Orion V bus used by Sarasota County Area Transit (SCAT). They still have these buses, as well as a fleet of Orion I buses, and Gillig Phantom buses. Their newest buses are the Gillig Low Floor BRT Hybrids, as well as some standard Gillig Low Floor buses.

Then there is this pic I pulled up of a GMC RTS bus used by HART back in the day. The site where I got this from has been shuttered though. I think a lot of Yahoo Geocities based sites are being taken offline for some reason.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, they all have been for the most part... I had my Pittsburgh site there initially, then found there was not enough room, so i got my own...lol

Shawn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.