Skyscraper City Forum banner
81 - 100 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
there was a article in 'Standart' newspaper saying that they bought it http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/de/private/builder/Siemens/ES64U2/1_AEG_045.jpg.Well they were wrong.:eek:hno:never trust the newspapers.However the train was here from the spring of 2006 till August 2008.In the beggining of 2008 it hit some fallen rocks and was taken for repair to Dispolok central in Hungary and then came back.As of 5.09.2009 it was painted black this is how it looks now:
So from mid 2008 the train is in Germany.It never belonged to Bulgarian national railways(BDJ).They used it for tests for free because Simens didn't deliver the desiros on time.Sorry for missleading you.There were alot of speculations in the BG media saying that they bought it and wiil buy 2 more.But not such thing so far...

·
Kara Tren Solcusu
1,604 Posts
some old bu cool photos of the construction of the Plovdiv-Svilengrad-turkish border line enjoy:cheers::
Karnobat-Sindel
Please tell us where this is - Plovdiv-Svilengrad or around Karnobat, which is on the Plovdiv-Burgas line?
Also do you have some pictures of the older express and pâtnicheski trains, so people can see what a difference the new trains make? (If not for this thread, some of them would be eligible for th 'Worst Train' thread in my opinion.)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
So from mid 2008 the train is in Germany.It never belonged to Bulgarian national railways(BDJ).They used it for tests for free because Simens didn't deliver the desiros on time.Sorry for missleading you.There were alot of speculations in the BG media saying that they bought it and wiil buy 2 more.But not such thing so far...
That’s okay I was just wondering why it says Dispolok on it. It was a smart move by the Siemens because they are advertising their product by doing that. Dispolok also had a promo run trough Serbia but no new locomotives for us as well :(

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Please tell us where this is - Plovdiv-Svilengrad or around Karnobat, which is on the Plovdiv-Burgas line?
Also do you have some pictures of the older express and pâtnicheski trains, so people can see what a difference the new trains make? (If not for this thread, some of them would be eligible for th 'Worst Train' thread in my opinion.)
Karnobat-Sindel :)
there are many photos and I will post some here.IMO they are not that bad ;)

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
That’s okay I was just wondering why it says Dispolok on it. It was a smart move by the Siemens because they are advertising their product by doing that. Dispolok also had a promo run trough Serbia but no new locomotives for us as well :(
Yes it was a smart move.This guys in Simens know how to sell their trains.There are many orders in EE.And about this one it pulls just like a bull.It has a nice design and is quite powerfull and quiet.Bulgarian railworkers were impressed with it.

81 - 100 of 383 Posts