• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ za samia grad ili oblast pitash?
Попринцип за самия град, но ако от Елин Пелин спокойно можеш и София да натиснеш. ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,886 Posts
This place should provide the space for bulgarian language discussions, there will be english, but people will be free to use Bulgarian as they please; all the while there will be an english only thread in the new main sections.
But right now I'm too confused trying to move all those threads first

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
:(
Congrats for your own subforum !
Happy Easter also, even though it comes a bit late :)

Anyway, i hope most of you will decide to use english as the main language, since not only bulgarians are interested in your country and your threads :)
I'll be watching you :p (even if i won't be able to understand much:)) )

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
20,141 Posts
Україна, Київ
Білорусь, Мінск
США, Нью-Йорк

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
10,886 Posts
Guys, here's what I will do.
By the weekend, I will clone this thread.
I will lock and close the cloned thread. It will be used as a "benchmark", as a list of the "historical" members who were here when we started this section.
And we will use it and compare it to this original thread where the roll call will continue with every new person that comes around.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Guys, here's what I will do.
By the weekend, I will clone this thread.
I will lock and close the cloned thread. It will be used as a "benchmark", as a list of the "historical" members who were here when we started this section.
And we will use it and compare it to this original thread where the roll call will continue with every new person that comes around.
Good idea :)

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.