SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 20252 Posts

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
I can´t believe it, BDZ made a waste of money, how could they be so dump and in a country with extreme temperatures in summer buy trains without aircondition, the white wagons with red stripe are German Interregio and they are there the lowest class trains for far destinations and in Bulgaria they are Express. I have no words for them.

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
Unfortunately we should admit that Germany is still a little in front of us in the economical sphere :D

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
It doesn´t matter, they shouldn´t have bought any trains at all because no they surely will use them a few years, they should have waited a bit and bought the airconditioned ones. I remember how they said in the news that they bought killargh new trains which isn´t true, but as far as I remember there were some airconditioned trains, aswell.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I can´t believe it, BDZ made a waste of money, how could they be so dump and in a country with extreme temperatures in summer buy trains without aircondition, the white wagons with red stripe are German Interregio and they are there the lowest class trains for far destinations and in Bulgaria they are Express. I have no words for them.
not really. The regional and interregio trains are dobble-deckers (most of them) - they look like the desiro ones and this one is an old intercity, IC - and a total different story is the intercity express - ICE.........

·
Registered
431 Posts
not really. The regional and interregio trains are dobble-deckers (most of them) - they look like the desiro ones and this one is an old intercity, IC - and a total different story is the intercity express - ICE.........

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
I saw on a railway map that Bulgaria has very extensive electrified network. So I'm confused why did you guys ordered so many diesel Desiros (25, the same amount as the electric ones ordered)

·
dRusenec :)
10,543 Posts
^^ Desiros are short-hauls, they are not good at long routes like Sofia-Varna or Sofia-Burgas. That's why they use them mostly for short regional routes. Those are not always electrified.

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
AFAK they're for short-distance lines that aren't electrified.

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
You confuce something man, the doubledeckers are Regionalexpress and REgionalbahn, the Interregio are just the ones Bulgaria has bought, Intercity trains can speed up to more than 200 and are airconditioned.

·
Registered
431 Posts
You confuce something man, the doubledeckers are Regionalexpress and REgionalbahn, the Interregio are just the ones Bulgaria has bought, Intercity trains can speed up to more than 200 and are airconditioned.
hahahahha, I´m not sure who of us is confused - it´s true, that there are also some single - deckers as an interregio, but in this case BDZ has the old intercity trains. I´ve traveled with such a can last year from varna to sofia and those one was an intercity.......and btw the old ones are not airconditioned and they are not so fast........believe me :)

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
We should appoint Radi at a train-wash to see how hard is to make stuff shines, it would be a good lesson :D

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
hahahahha, I´m not sure who of us is confused - it´s true, that there are also some single - deckers as an interregio, but in this case BDZ has the old intercity trains. I´ve traveled with such a can last year from varna to sofia and those one was an intercity.......and btw the old ones are not airconditioned and they are not so fast........believe me :)
Maybe it was like that 10 years ago but now these are Interregio, believe it or not man. Intercity look exactly the same but are airconditioned

This is an intercity you fool. and the train you showed is being used as an Interregio,

This is a Regionalexpress and jst look, the new REgionalexpress are airconditioned.

Ivanski, I wouldn´t ever clean a train before I would clean the crashbarriers of Struma motorway and E-79 nationalroad til Dupnica because I remember how awesome they looked and how great I felt.

21 - 40 of 20252 Posts