• Burj Al Arab

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Emirates Palace

Votes: 31 41.9%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
juiced , instead of just complaining get a better pic and post it. ...

and i have to agree with you smussuw, emirates palace is much nicer,
even though the hype around Burj al Arab is alot great, and it some how put dubai on the map

· Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exterior , i think Burj Al Arab Wins for its amazing and unique design (Daring design)

however , burj al arab, is too bright, and its kinda over done with the interior colors,

however, emirates palace is more suttle, classic yet modern, very classy and just drips of luxury and prestige

· Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Cliff said:
Burj Al Arab is an Icon, it is up there with the Eiffel Tower and the Sydney Opera House. EP is simply an expensive, classy hotel. .................BAA marked the beginning of Arabian development, it was also the one which set the benchmark for the 7 star rating. It is a legend.
i agree with you totally on that, but i guess this poll wasnt created to stats teh facts, however, it was more of state your opinion,
and my definition of luxury doesnt have to mean, bright colors, gold every where and such ,
however IMO its more about subtle things, simplicity, and the flow of colors and calmness of the colors,
but then again, this is MY OPINION, and everyone is welcome to share their opinion....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.