·
whitest boy in the delta
12,488 Posts
hope really all three start at once.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,488 Posts
^^
nearly all tall buildings in Busan are glassy, modern, tall, twin or even more tower projects in bundles. Busan has one of the most iconic skylines in the world because of that. This tower will feature one tall, but two smaller same designed buildings which will keep this tradition running. it is just amazing! And in the future this will not change, since projects like the W are coming as well. :cheers:

Reactions: aquaticko

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,488 Posts
^^
none of the tallest buildings in toronto are twin towers and there is only one twin structure U/C over 200m at all it seems like. i don't see much of a resemblance in the skylines at all... :dunno: only abu dhabi has a bit of a resemblance, but has a very different feel to it, because of the two cities different settings

·
Just like Sister Ray said
1,336 Posts
Haeundae is going to be the definitive "Urban Beach" once these bad boys are up. It's already got incredible clusters at both ends (particularly Centum end.) Add these to the mix....:drool:

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
This tower built by CHINA fund.
Also Yongsan IBD invest by CHINA fund.

Thanks CHINA.:)

Reactions: Munwon

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Also Yongsan IBD invest by CHINA fund.???
not yet.that just one of proposal..nothing changed
Enough You used to stock me with trolling comment
I know your character and purpose against me. Therefore shut up and If you want to fight with me, then come to my thread. OK?

Reactions: _Night City Dream_

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Enough You used to stock me with trolling comment
I know your character and purpose against me. Therefore shut up and If you want to fight with me, then come to my thread. OK?
Inno please be nice, he didn't say anything against you.
And money didn't flow from China to Korea for IBD yet. It's still in discussion. Its a proposal. He said nothing wrong...

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Inno please be nice, he didn't say anything against you.
And money didn't flow from China to Korea for IBD yet. It's still in discussion. Its a proposal. He said nothing wrong...
You right Agree... not yet flow from China to Korea for IBD yet.
But you don't know who is he. bytheway it is off topic enough.

·
Only More is More
1,383 Posts
^^
none of the tallest buildings in toronto are twin towers and there is only one twin structure U/C over 200m at all it seems like. i don't see much of a resemblance in the skylines at all... :dunno: only abu dhabi has a bit of a resemblance, but has a very different feel to it, because of the two cities different settings
Yes you're right. If you discount Minto Towers, BCE Place, Ice, U Condominiums, X-1 and X-2, Casa I and Casa II etc. then none of Toronto's tallest towers are twin towers and Busan has a totally unique look.

301 - 320 of 741 Posts