SkyscraperCity banner

441 - 460 of 741 Posts

·
8,625 Posts
Why can't you turn your camera horizontally? Why can't you be just like kimahrikku1?
First of all, I didn't take these pictures that I uploaded. Whenever I do, i systematically refer to it (and link my Flickr account), and whenever I don't, I always refer to the source, as I did there. So, I don't really deserve much credit.

Even if that was the case, that wouldn't be a reason to criticize someone else's uploads. His pictures are also not his I believe, because they have the watermark of what is probably the realtor who took the photo.

And still, even if these were picture were taken by him, you should be thankful rather than critical. This is a huge project, and the first (if I'm not mistaken) to feature 3 towers each over 300 meters. Yet, the updates are still not all that frequent, and it's hard enough to find pictures as it is... so we're not gonna filter photos based on whether they were taken horizontally or vertically.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
First of all, I didn't take these pictures that I uploaded. Whenever I do, i systematically refer to it (and link my Flickr account), and whenever I don't, I always refer to the source, as I did there. So, I don't really deserve much credit.

Even if that was the case, that wouldn't be a reason to criticize someone else's uploads. His pictures are also not his I believe, because they have the watermark of what is probably the realtor who took the photo.

And still, even if these were picture were taken by him, you should be thankful rather than critical. This is a huge project, and the first (if I'm not mistaken) to feature 3 towers each over 300 meters. Yet, the updates are still not all that frequent, and it's hard enough to find pictures as it is... so we're not gonna filter photos based on whether they were taken horizontally or vertically.
^^
What so funny
the one who "advice" to other member "you should thankful to uploader rather than critic"? LOL Is this guy same person who didn't press any single "like" button on my tons of thousands seoul project photo :nuts:

Hey kimiguy you should press like button on my uploaded photos rather than educated other members isn't it? oops I forgot that you are my fan club president sorry bro lol

·
8,625 Posts
^^
What so funny
the one who "advice" to other member "you should thankful to uploader rather than critic"? LOL Is this guy same person who didn't press any single "like" button on my tons of thousands seoul project photo :nuts:

Hey kimiguy you should press like button on my uploaded photos rather than educated other members isn't it? oops I forgot that you are my fan club president sorry bro lol
So, you're coming all the way to this post just to order me to like your posts. You're truly a sad person...

Also,I'll make it very clear for everyone : I do like some of your pictures... Like one you posted a few hours ago. If you want to play this game, I could dig up your previous posts to find the ones I like.

However, I'm perfectly aware that you on the other hand, on purpose don't like my posts (even when you like all the other posts around), and this has been going on for months... so don't even think about lecturing me.

But you know, I'm not gonna be asking you to like my posts, do whatever you like. I couldn''t care less I'm not begging people to like my updates because I need it for my self-esteem. I update posts because I like what I do, and if I can get a few likes out of it, that's always fine, but I'm not whoring out for likes.

·
Marketing & Fashion, yo.
1,331 Posts
Seriously guys, this getting so petty and ridiculous.

Highway, to call someone out and criticize them for the images they're submitting voluntarily is rather rich. Just be thankful and move on.

Inno, please stop. I respect you for your contributions, but this is out of hand.

Please everyone let's just get along.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
LOL Is this guy same person who didn't press any single "like" button on my tons of thousands seoul project photo :nuts:

I also didn't press like on your pics. Your pics are really great, but the way you treat SSC members is horrible and really bad for this forums image and prosperity. I will not "like" this kind hateful of behavior.
Especially when you additionally beg for likes, i almost spilled my coffee when i read that...

I started liking your stuff again few days ago, because i thought you are nice again. But now you prove to be aggressive and hateful again. It makes me feel sad. The more you're aggressive and hate people, and the more you beg for likes, the less i will like.

I won't reply to any answer to this. just be nice and kind or keep being a destroyer of this forum.
maybe you'll even delete all your pics again like you already did before, just to show your silly anger...i don't care as long as its peaceful here

441 - 460 of 741 Posts