SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 1669 Posts

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Kenwen said:
Another taipei is forming
Yes but unlike taipei101 this looks great by itsself.

BTW I hope they don't build that fugly eiffel tower ripoff. What a shame it'd be to replace that beauty of a tower with something really tacky.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
damn youre right my bad,no wonder i serach google images and the renderings were totally different

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The Mad Hatter!! said:
damn youre right my bad,no wonder i serach google images and the renderings were totally different
Whoops. I made the same mistake.

·
Registered
74,904 Posts
bumpo. we need updated pix.

·
Armani
353 Posts
Korea’s skyscraper history began with the construction of the 63 Building, a 60-story building 249 meters high, the highest in Asia at the time, in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu in 1985.

Before the 63 Building was built, the 31-story Sam-il building (114 meters), which was constructed in 1969 and is located in Gwancheol-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, was the only tall building in Korea. Since 2003, the 63 Building, which remained the tallest building in Korea over the last 20 years, yielded that honor to the 69-story combined residential and commercial buildings such as the Hyperion in Mokdong, Yangcheon-gu, and the Tower Palace in Dogok-dong, Gangnam-gu Seoul, to become the third highest building.

Korea’s Tallest Building-

Although the 63 Building is still the nation’s tallest office building, it will drop further down the list in the near future. The 107-story “Busan Lotte World” building is currently under construction (due in 2013), and the construction of a second 112-story Lotte World building is being promoted:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hmmm, I don't like the design really... and the location doesn't look very urban, given the fact that there's a supertall going to be built... I'm not really fond of this project, but it might change once it goes up...

·
Arquitextualizado
7,247 Posts
I remember this project, but it has changed very much...

These two images shows the first project for this skyscraper, at that time, it supposed to be the world's tallest, but i don't know today...

But seeing the new renders, i realize that i was very out of updates, i'll try to keep visiting this thread, thank you guys...

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
They're not digging the pit for the tower, only the low rise element next to it. Will believe it when I see it, Korean supertalls seem to be a pipe dream.

·
Registered
74,904 Posts
ANY UPDATES?

·
6,418 Posts
I think larven's right. If you compare this render to the photo of the site it's clear that there isn't any construction where the tower is supposed to go:

·
45,495 Posts
great looking tower :eek:kay:

21 - 40 of 1669 Posts