SkyscraperCity banner

881 - 900 of 1662 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
FYI: The height to the penthouse roof will be 430.6 m. ;)
thats pretty comparable to 1WTC in new york. that one is 417m and spire 540m.
with that in mind its better to imagine it. only that this will dominate the skyline a lot more than 1WTC will which is surrounded by other tall buildings

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Not to mention that the closest buildings of any kind over like 15-20 stories or so are way back in Seomyeon-dong. I really wish that this, and the Busan International Finance Center, were being built in Gwangan-dong in Suyeong-gu. Especially because the area where these are being built is the docklands, it's not a very glamorous area for such massive skyscrapers....

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Not to mention that the closest buildings of any kind over like 15-20 stories or so are way back in Seomyeon-dong. I really wish that this, and the Busan International Finance Center, were being built in Gwangan-dong in Suyeong-gu. Especially because the area where these are being built is the docklands, it's not a very glamorous area for such massive skyscrapers....
very true! I hope it will kick off some redevelopment there though. That area is a shame...

·
♥ Skyscrapers
591 Posts
Can anyone confirm what the correct name of the tower is? There seem to be a lot of names floating around, most of which seems like bad (literal) translations.

Busan Lotte Hotel
Busan Lotte Tower
Busan Lotte World
Busan Lotte Town Tower
Busan Lotte World Tower
Lotte Town Super Tower

Can someone from Korea clarify maybe?

·
332 Posts
Can anyone confirm what the correct name of the tower is? There seem to be a lot of names floating around, most of which seems like bad (literal) translations.

Busan Lotte Hotel
Busan Lotte Tower
Busan Lotte World
Busan Lotte Town Tower
Busan Lotte World Tower
Lotte Town Super Tower

Can someone from Korea clarify maybe?
According to SOM, it will be called Busan Lotte Town Tower.

·
초고층빌딩
1,245 Posts
According to the main sign borad which we can see in this pictures, it is called "BusanLotte town new construction site"
Therefore, it has to be called "Busan Lotte town tower".

BTW, the name of whole project is Busan Lotte town.
There are lots of Lotte towns, like china town :lol:
For example, Seoul Myongdong Lotte town, Seoul Gangnam Lotte town, Seoul Jamsil Lotte town, China Lotte town, Vietnam Lotte town, Russia Lotte town and something like that.
There is the supertall U/C in Seoul Jamsil lotte town too. Don't be confused! :lol:

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
Lotte world tower's progress is promoted by construction of basement 6 floors.
This work will be completed in next year 1quarters.

My information based on fact.
so at one point at next years first quarter this building will start rising? amazing

881 - 900 of 1662 Posts