SkyscraperCity banner

901 - 920 of 1662 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
im working here in busan,i try to post some pics to this project...when im live in yeongju dong ..i see a banner that saying this project was completed on 2013

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
What does 'Lotte' mean?
it's a south korean company. i'm not familiar with their work, but i know that they are pretty well known in asia.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Must be a pretty powerful food company since they are putting up supertalls all over the place in S.Korea.
There's a Lotte World tower going up in Hanoi, too, and in a Chinese city or two, and if memory serves, one in Moscow. Lotte is supposed to be one of the largest consumer conglomerates in NE Asia, but even still, I don't know where all of this money is coming from. Let's just hope these towers don't put the company under.

·
future is today.
1,031 Posts
There's a Lotte World tower going up in Hanoi, too, and in a Chinese city or two, and if memory serves, one in Moscow. Lotte is supposed to be one of the largest consumer conglomerates in NE Asia, but even still, I don't know where all of this money is coming from. Let's just hope these towers don't put the company under.
You are the expert of Korea!
Lotte has saved lots of money.
Lotte became even stronger after 1997 asian finacial crisis while many other korean companies went to bankrupt.

The chairman, really old guy, wants to see his own supertall as his masterpiece or his life work monument of achievement before death.
He started his business from nothing as a really really really poor young man.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Isn't lotte originated from Japan? if so, is the chairman japanese? That said, i previously red that the Lotte groups also has their own construction department. This can be one heck of a way of promoting themselfs.

·
초고층빌딩
1,245 Posts
Isn't lotte originated from Japan? if so, is the chairman japanese? That said, i previously red that the Lotte groups also has their own construction department. This can be one heck of a way of promoting themselfs.
No, the chairman is a korean.
He is doing business in Korea and Japan.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
901 - 920 of 1662 Posts