961 - 980 of 1662 Posts

·
Speed Metal God
2,310 Posts
That's good. I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Not sure what they are doing down there but that shape looks like the towers footprint. Maybe they reached the bottom of the hole and soon concrete slab will be constructed, but don't take my word for it its just my wild guess on that.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Not sure what they are doing down there but that shape looks like the towers footprint. Maybe they reached the bottom of the hole and soon concrete slab will be constructed, but don't take my word for it its just my wild guess on that.
So,that words means concrete slab and Foundation will install?? Wow.
Thanks you for replying my updates.
and I can confide Concrete Pile Foundation works will start in March.Terrific!

·
Optimist
7,311 Posts
Great update! Is there a crane on site at all, kind of confused as to how they are getting the dirt out of the hole, and also machinery in and out of it?

Also is the bottom of the hole flat? Its kind of hard to tell with that pic?

Another question (promise its the last one :lol: ) do you have any diagrams for the basement? To work out if they have reached the bottom?

:cheers: Keep the updates coming :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
That is what they are currently doing, digging a hole :) But fear no more, they piling machines should arrive shortly, maybe in February.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Big News-Oncoming Progress

BIG News about Busan Lotte World Tower

March 28th-MAT Concrete work Ceremony(accompanied by 2800 Remicon Trucks and Heavy Machines and 32 work Hours)

Do you know MAT?

below pics(MAT Works in June 2011)

Example-this work will operate in Busan Lotte Town(2012 March).

Wow!!!
Unbelivable Expectation!

961 - 980 of 1662 Posts