SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
-----------
18,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had some work to do in BPS and some free time so i took my camera and shoot some photos from there :) I could have shot a lot more ... but some unexpected things happend and there go only about 20 for yall. :cheers:

A poor attempt for a panorama shot ...

Here a guy from the security of the park came running to me and said that "The business doesn't want to be filmed" ... This was my last photo from inside, well at least they didn't force me to delete what i have shot before that. :)

More photos comming later. :cheers:

·
Registered
782 Posts
"Here a guy from the security of the park came running to me and said that "The business doesn't want to be filmed" ... This was my last photo from inside, well at least they didn't force me to delete what i have shot before that. "

**** that USA type regulated SHIT. DEATH to all who try to enforce their bullshit. RIDICULOUS
other than that amazing pix :)

edit: btw, what would that guard's response be if you told him that you want to show the pictures to your parents who are abroad?

·
For better Bulgaria
1,314 Posts
Sorry that i am gonna disappoint a lot of you guys, but i still think that these (almost of them) are the ugliest and most miserable office buildings that i have ever seen in my entire life, no matter live or online.

This does not mean that I do not appreciate the effort you guys put on taking these pictures. On the contrary. Thanks a lot!!!

Please do not curse me, only because I do not like this (German) architecture style AT ALL!!!
Cheers and keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sorry that i am gonna disappoint a lot of you guys, but i still think that these (almost of them) are the ugliest and most miserable office buildings that i have ever seen in my entire life, no matter live or online.

This does not mean that I do not appreciate the effort you guys put on taking these pictures. On the contrary. Thanks a lot!!!

Please do not curse me, only because I do not like this (German) architecture style AT ALL!!!
I agree with you it looks like some horrible German suburb, and this style makes all of europe look the same, its so dull! I hate the silly hedges too. I think the curly glass buildings quite nice though, and the pictures are great.

·
-----------
18,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well ... I am not in love with this part of Sofia, nor i think it is something like "Crème de la crème" ... but i feel good walking through those alleis... it is calm, clean, quiet and nice there, not like the other places you could work in Sofia :) So i find it as a good working place(of course if you live in Mladost4, not in Lozenec and have to travel at least 40 mins. each day to reach the place) :cheers:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

Imagine if we all like one and same thing what it will be like...boooring...

·
Banned
3,054 Posts

What architectural style do you prefer then?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts