murag OK kaayo ang Masao International Seaport... dili na lisod mo byahe mga mosakay og barko.. dili namo adtog nasipit...
A new industrial / logistics corridor will rise in the north of BXU....with the Coastal Highway connecting upcoming industrial parks/ ecozones to seaport hubs in Masao and Nasipit and with the upgraded (international standard) Bancasi Airport
junction also of jc aquino and libertad -ambago road dapat butangan ng traffic light kay traffic kadyawThese are but long term/future projects to be implemented over the next two to four years. While some are already on the brink or are in the early stages of implementation/realization, short term projects which provide immediate solutions to the current state or circumstances of the city and the urgent woes of its citizens must not be overlooked:
1. Rehabilitation, widening and asphalt overlaying of Montilla Boulevard (T. Calo crossing to Chowking & Jollibee Section), Lopez Jaena, Azote, T. Calo, A.D. Curato, G. Flores, R. Calo, Z. Pizarro, F. Durano and San Francisco Streets with provision for underground drainage
2. Re-cabling and underground wiring of physical wires in selected areas (i.e. Guingona Park, City Hall)
3. Establishment of new autocalesa routes: City Proper (i.e. Langihan, J.C. Aquino, Libertad-Bancasi) to Southern Surburbs (i.e. San Vicente, Villa Kananga or Bit-os), Tiniwisan Phil Sci/D.O. Plaza Government Center & Ampayon to City Proper
4. Installation of LED street lights and night-vision & zoom-capable Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras in the downtown areas, major/primary streets and highways (i.e. D.O. Plaza II Avenue, Bonbon Road)
5. Installation of traffic lights: A. Veloso-Montalban & Capitol-Bonbon Road Junction, D.O. Plaza Avenue & Montilla Boulevard Junction, J.C. Aquino Ave. & Doongan Road Junction, J. Rosales Ave. & Capitol-Bonbon Road Junction and reactivation of traffic lights: T. Calo & Montilla Boulevard Junction and A.D. Curato & J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction
6. Installation of road signs (reflectorized)
7. Establishment of police community outposts (Doongan Road-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction, Montalban St.-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction, Pareja Subd. Road-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction, Estacio Road-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction, Estipona Road (or fronting ROBINSONS)-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction), ZACOR Road (fronting SM CITY)-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction), shared outpost for Cupin & New Society Roads, Azote & San Francisco Streets, T. Calo St.-Montilla Blvd. Junction, A.D. Curato, Bonbon Road-J.C. Aquino Ave. Junction)
Oh I see, but dili na madala ug reinforce to meet the standard requirements? Anyways, happy re-opening and grilling Mang Inasal JAQNO! Daghan napuy mangabusog sa unli rice ani.Daan raman sya nga dili pwede mag two-storey building ang gi rentalan sa Mang-Inasal kay gagmay ang mga poste unya gagmay ang kabilya. wala kapasar sa city Engr's Office.