SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
93601 - 93620 of 93681 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Also, I hope they use brand new units. If I recall correctly, the last time Butuan had taxis, they were reconditioned surplus units (the green ones) which weren't always in the best condition. That may be a reason why it wasn't successful.
Fare is also a factor. Dili pa de-metro before so these taxis, if I can recall, charge a fixed fare regardless of distance. Unlike in the past, taxis is now a viable option for the commuting public. ^^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fare is also a factor. Dili pa de-metro before so these taxis, if I can recall, charge a fixed fare regardless of distance. Unlike in the past, taxis is now a viable option for the commuting public. ^^
good news kaayo ni balita karon na mubalik na ang taxi dria since ang sikad murag taxi na ang style

·
BXU:stepping on your tail
1,570 Posts
Aguy, I was expecting a level up traditional coffee shop the likes of Starbucks or CBTL for SM City BXU....or a third wave artisanal Cafe...but..still Bo's is still at it :(

·
Registered
583 Posts
theres a dire need of carpenters at masons sa SM , on the double na sila dhil may timeline na hinahabol yun dw tenants preview event supposed to be sa last week of july was moved to sept due ti this

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
::

U/C 3 storey commercial building
Langihan Road

(Photo taken July 21,2019)

SOON TO OPEN!
WE HOME
North Montilla Boulevard

(Photo taken July 21,2019)

U/C VCDU Commercial Building