Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new huge mixed-use development project will be built on the island of Sal

Porto de Murdeira is located in 504 hectares of exceptional beauty. Situated on the West Coast of the island of Sal and surrounded by exquisite beauty which includes turquoise oceans and volcanic terrain, Porto de Murdeira is located just 5 minutes from the international airport and offers a wide variety of investment opportunities.

Porto de Murdeira looks to unveil the hidden treasure that is the island of Sal: with an expansive marina, an exclusive golf course, beachfront hotel plots and sophisticated commercial and residential areas, this extraordinary project looks to create the opportunity to make Sal much more than just a vacation getaway.

Taking in the geographic, climactic and environmental exquisiteness of Sal, Porto de Murdeira is a reflection of material sophistication and spiritual comfort.

Watch presentation video:

·
184,955 Posts
Matthias you should have posted the title like the way we talked about:

Cabo Verde | Ilha do Sal | Porto da Murdeira Resort :eek:kay:

Nice one :yes: Cabo Verde is booming :yes:

·
Registered
40,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sorry, Barragon! I will do it next time. Maybe the mods can change it, if Skytrax or myself were mods, we could correct it ourselves. Now we have to write again to all the individual mods. Really nerve-wreaking and time-consuming task!

Barragon maybe you can become the mod of this forum, we just need someone reliable to whom we can forward messages and who administers the foum well and diligently. What do you think?

·
184,955 Posts
We only need a new mod for the new 4 foruns created... no more.

Most of the work has to be done now.. because of the moving of the threads... so after we don't need a moderator that much.

I've sent a Message to Halawala with the links that storm gave us. You can put all the projects toghether and send a moderator :yes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
And guys, it is in progress. Cape Verde, Seychelles and Mauritius have some great beaches so it is good to see these developments talking shape.
In 5 - 7 years Cape Verde will be splendid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts