SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Manshallah. Hadaynu Soomaali nahay inaynu iskeen wax u qabsanno dan ayaa inoogu jirta.

Su'aal: Cadaado Gaalkacyo in intee leeg ayay u jirtaa? Waxay ila tahay in laamiga oo la dayac tiro iyo nabadda oo la xoojiyo ay ka muhiimsanyihiin madaar aan ta kowaad runtii kharashkiis la bixin karin, ta labaadna aan baahi weyn loo qabin. Af ingiriiska dhismeyaashaas oo kale' waxaa lagu dhehaa (marka la turjumo) 'maroodi cad' .

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Manshallah. Hadaynu Soomaali nahay inaynu iskeen wax u qabsanno dan ayaa inoogu jirta.

Su'aal: Cadaado Gaalkacyo in intee leeg ayay u jirtaa? Waxay ila tahay in laamiga oo la dayac tiro iyo nabadda oo la xoojiyo ay ka muhiimsanyihiin madaar aan ta kowaad runtii kharashkiis la bixin karin, ta labaadna aan baahi weyn loo qabin. Af ingiriiska dhismeyaashaas oo kale' waxaa lagu dhehaa (marka la turjumo) 'maroodi cad' .
Little over 100km. Hilibka ayey ka dhoofsadaan madaarka, mardhowna diyaarad rakaabka qaada ayaa shaqo ka bilowdey airportka baahi loo qabay awgeed marka waa lama huraan iney hagaajiyaan madaarka si ganacsiga u bato, canshuurtana ay badato. Hal community keliya laamiga ma dhisi karto waa in la isku yimaadaa oo wax la isku darsadaa si horumar loo gaaro. Dekada Hobyo markii la furo ayaa laamiyada la hagaajin doonaa, qasab bey ku noqoneysaa markaa.
Waana kugu raacsanahay rayigaaga.

·
Djibouti
6,136 Posts
+1 Waa sidey iila egtahay aniga ba

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nice pics. How much people live there?
Less than 50.000 people it has 2 mosque one market and that is it lol

i don't see the need to build an airport over there,they can better build a big one in Galkacyo.and make a highway road to Cadaado

why would you waste a money in a small village to build airport
what people need is Schools,Hospitals,Water resources.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
50k? did you count them with your fingers? :)

As the the rest of your comments ---------> LOL.

·
Registered
802 Posts
50k? did you count them with your fingers? :)

As the the rest of your comments ---------> LOL.

No i didn't but i have been in Cadaado so i know what i am saying here

rest of the comments,well that is just my modest opinion that Schools and Hospitals are more needed that a dusty airport in nobody's land.

·
Registered
250 Posts
No i didn't but i have been in Cadaado so i know what i am saying here

rest of the comments,well that is just my modest opinion that Schools and Hospitals are more needed that a dusty airport in nobody's land.
Cadaado is at heart of the Central Regions. An airport here could stimulate the economy of the region & bring business to this district. Any investment in any sort of infrastructure is most welcome. I don't quite understand your outrage

·
RETIRED
2,613 Posts
Agreed, transport investment always results in better standards of living when the place transforms into a economic hub, with an airport all those things talya listed would come eventually. This is a private investment in the end, the one that should be held responsible for more hospitals and schools is the government, so your anger should be directed towards that entity and hope it becomes a legitimate and functioning one post-August.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Agreed, transport investment always results in better standards of living when the place transforms into a economic hub, with an airport all those things talya listed would come eventually. This is a private investment in the end, the one that should be held responsible for more hospitals and schools is the government, so your anger should be directed towards that entity and hope it becomes a legitimate and functioning one post-August.
I agree with you on the transport investment but there are also Priorities which are more important.but as you said it is a private investment so everybody has the right to invest money where they wants. i disagree with Cadaado being the heart of central Somalia,Mudug is also central Somalia and Galkacyo is the heart of central Somalia.i wish them the best was it necessary not really.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FYI: The airport strip existed prior to this expansion upgrade. The president of Somalia landed there just after the Garowe2 conference.

There's no doubt that this expansion project would provide a much needed boost to the region's economy. The ability to attract international flights without stop over will provide greater opportunities for local businesses and create much needed employment in the years to come.

Another thing, if there was no demand in the first place there would not be an investment to speak of to finance this project.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts