SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 3180 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
hahhahaha,,so early naman ang angas dito na magkaroon ng 2nd SM mall,,i think iba yung statement na narinig baka sa TAGUM City and next SM na itatayo sa mindanao, pag matapos yung SM, LANANG PREMIER in Davao..

Dont be a crab mentality guyz kasi isa yun na dahilan sa mga ingittero, at inggetera..

SAAN Man sulok be Proud.. Wag mag away about sa mga THREAD na gawa gawa lang...

·
Bulawanong Paghinagalaay
2,738 Posts
transformex said:
hahhahaha,,so early naman ang angas dito na magkaroon ng 2nd SM mall,,i think iba yung statement na narinig baka sa TAGUM City and next SM na itatayo sa mindanao, pag matapos yung SM, LANANG PREMIER in Davao..

Dont be a crab mentality guyz kasi isa yun na dahilan sa mga ingittero, at inggetera..

Look who's talking? lol

·
Banned
110 Posts
Murag sayo ra bitaw ni ai, but thanks anyway mod Sinj sa pag create sa thread, **** bantay na lang pud sa mga trolls na umaabot kabalo naka aha sila gikan, they are against this project. Aw naa nay 2 ka nag posts oh, si transformex og _o_.:cheers::)

·
Registered
724 Posts

and may we ask why not for a second SM here this early? don't be crab... go back to your cell and don't miss taking your clonazepam....

·
Banned
79 Posts
hahahaha,

Prove it,,before you create this THREAD...

Where the Master Plan, and Proposed Project, or something TARPAULIN.para matoo mi.

·
TheLibotero
13,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahahaha,

Prove it,,before you create this THREAD...

Where the Master Plan, and Proposed Project, or something TARPAULIN.para matoo mi.
We're at the earliest stage of project development. One thing's for sure, Hans Sy himself declared that they are building another mall in CDO at the sidelines of the opening of SM City Consolacion.

Now if you can't accept that, you may just withdraw yourself from this thread.

To CDO forumers: pwedeng dili nalang tagdon ang mga hulmigas para wala'y gubot? Salamat.

·
Golden Heart's
592 Posts
I think its not that early to make a Thread coz its from the horse's mouth already, we are talking about the president of the company (SMPH) and for me it's a reliable source. and we cannot base on alphabetical like what this troll say that tagum will be first. it is about the demand and strong market in the region. we don't care if when will start but the most important is it will be build. just my cents though :cheers:
love you SM2:lol::banana:

1 - 20 of 3180 Posts