1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Developer: Degla Group For Investment
www.deglagroup.com

Project Name: Crystal Plaza

A flare of the future, is what you feel when you first see this uniquely designed project (compound).

Crystal Plaza is a residential compound and a business center perched on 16,000m2 of land.

Located within close proximity to Shooting Club, the British School, Carrefour, and only 20min away from the city center, reassures you of its premium unique location.

The site will boast a modern, urban mix of residences, office space, commercial facilities such as hotels, shops, restaurants, and conference facilities, as well as non-commercial facilities including schools and medical-social facilities.
Crystal Plaza Location:

Located within close proximity to Shooting Club, the British School, Carrefour, and only 20min away from the city center. Crystal Plaza reassures you of its premium unique location.

Facilities & Amenities

• Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with special heating systems
  • World-class Spa, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath
  • A pedestrian area with outdoor cafes
  • Classy restaurants
  • Shopping Mall housing renowned local and international brands
  • Business center
  • Kids play area
  • Large green areas
  • Parking spaces We have thus created a new 'art of living' in Crystal Plaza

Renders

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Stunting! again a great Cairo project. It's a very nice modern building with lots of glass. I like it!

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problemo guys, more projects soon, I already foun the websites :colgate:

Also, I will update you folks on how the re-development of the Cairo-Alex highway is going, cuz Im using it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
No problemo guys, more projects soon, I already foun the websites :colgate:

Also, I will update you folks on how the re-development of the Cairo-Alex highway is going, cuz Im using it.
woohoo I'm excited about the Cairo-Alex road :D! :cheers:

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
am really glad to see such projects in that area because last time i been there it was like the end of the way from Alex - Cairo and it's nearly empty :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts