SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Secon Nile Towers

While living in the heart of Cairo, you will experience luxury and enjoy excellent hotel services, such as Laundry, housekeeping, central air-conditioner, internet, and many other services. In addition, you can also enjoy shopping in the mall surrounded by the most famous brands brought to your satisfaction. Dear customer, enjoys the health club, the gym, relax with the sauna, have your favorite meal in the restaurant overlooking the Nile or the other one overlooking the swimming pool. Hold your happy events in the multi-purpose hall, practice your business and achieve your success in the business center. Moreover, parking services are available, as the residential tower parking area is of 9500 m2 with a capacity of 230 cars.

It is one of the most outstanding and recent tower projects on the Nile Corniche, located in Maadi on an area of 10 thousand meters. The project comprises of two towers. Consisting of 23 floors, each tower is 72 meters height. The first one is a residential tower and the second is a five-star hotel, to be under the management of Hilton Global Hospitality Company, offering its services to the occupants of the residential tower.

Among 10 different choices to satisfy all needs of our distinguished customers, you can choose your luxurious residential unit. The tower has been designed in harmony with its unique location on the Nile Corniche in Maadi, offering different views of the Nile from its 190 residential units with various areas (120 m2 - 440 m2), on 19 floors with super deluxe finishing

SOURCE
http://www.seconniletowers.com/index.html

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
Sweet, this looks very modern! any idea about the height? how long will 23fl be?

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
Gorgeous, but where is the location exactly? I'm kind of confused

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
^^ OVER 9000! lol jk, If you find out lemme know too :p

Anyway, since you guys are as lazy as human beings can get, I'll take the initiative to post the pics.

Reactions: Azmat

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
:cheers2: there goes our first update :)

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
I can see some cranes on site, I guess it going to start rising very soon.

Does the billboard states anything about height? (I know it's going to be 23 floors but it would be nice to know the height in meters) Or any info that hasn't be stated here?

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
^^ Wow, hesho made a good guess then :D

we take it in technical drawing that floor =3 meter
so maybe 3×23 = 69 by some designs can be 75 meter
in egypt good
In a different note, it would be nice if egypt69 changes the title to include this.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts