SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
:cheers2: Thanks for the info man . Make sure you keep the thread updated :)

·
17-04-17
9,311 Posts
وزير الإسكان والسفير السعودي يتفقدان تنفيذ مشروع «نايل تاورز»

تفقد الدكتور مصطفى مدبولي، وزير الاسكان والمرافق والمجتمعات العمرانية، وسفير السعودية بالقاهرة، أحمد القطان، ورئيس مجلس إدارة الشركة السعودية المصرية للتعمير، محمد بن حمود المزيد، والرئيس التنفيذي للشركة السعودية المصرية للتعمير، المهندس درويش حسنين، الخميس، الأعمال التنفيذية لمشروع «سيكون نايل تاورز» الذي تنفذه الشركة السعودية المصرية للتعمير بإجمالي استثمارات 1.6 مليار جنيه بمنطقة كورنيش المعادي.

وأبدى «مدبولي» إعجابه بسير العمل بالمشروع واستمرار أعمال التنفيذ وفقًا للخطط والبرامج الزمنية المحددة، مشيرًا إلى أن كافة العاملين بمشروع «سيكون نايل تاورز» هم عمال مصريون وهو ما يعكس أهمية قطاع الاستثمار العقاري في توفير ملايين فرص العمل للمواطنين.
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/671445?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

·
17-04-17
9,311 Posts
SECON launches 3 projects at Cityscape

What is the status of the company’s other projects?

For our huge SECON Nile Towers project, it will be fully established by the second half (H2) of 2016. The project is composed from two towers of 23 floors each,;one is a residential tower and the other is a five-star hotel with the capacity of 256 rooms and it will be operated by Hilton International. The company has marketed 30% of the residential tower, which includes 190 units.

The company has implemented 30% of the project, representing the toughest part of SECON Nile Towers, which are the foundations and underground floors. The project’s investments reach EGP 1.8bn and is implemented through an alliance between the two contracting companies, Arabtec and SIAC, while we are planning to complete implementation by mid-2016.
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2015/09/21/secon-launches-3-projects-at-cityscape/

Things are moving on :cheers: ... I don't know if the project investment estimation is true but it is certainly expensive :eek:

·
22,451 Posts
Another Hilton Hotel means new top-notch clubs/bars and restaurants. Ramses Hilton houses several bars and restaurants like the world-renown Sherlock Holmes Pub and Windows on the World. Hilton Zamalek houses Makino, Brioche Dorée etc. Hilton Alexandria Corniche has Club 35, The Cigar Bar, Santorini and La Gormandise. :cheers:

·
17-04-17
9,311 Posts
Another Hilton Hotel means new top-notch clubs/bars and restaurants. Ramses Hilton houses several bars and restaurants like the world-renown Sherlock Holmes Pub and Windows on the World. Hilton Zamalek houses Makino, Brioche Dorée etc. Hilton Alexandria Corniche has Club 35, The Cigar Bar, Santorini and La Gormandise. :cheers:
You definitely enjoy commercial centers :lol: ... I kinda find them boring since i can smoke shisha and drink my ahwa and enjoy a football games.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I hope that this leads to further development in the surrounding area. Those redbrick buildings in the background are an eye sour.

·
22,451 Posts
I hope that this leads to further development in the surrounding area. Those redbrick buildings in the background are an eye sour.
Maadi is practically a huge construction site, one of the most promising districts in Cairo proper with new venues, restaurants and upper-class residential towers opening left and right. Maadi is the new Zamalek.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Can any one tell me the exact location of this construction?
I'm considering passing by tomorrow to check it and take some pictures.

·
22,451 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
In Maadi on the Nile Corniche is the most specific description I can get from their website but from the video I can tell it's in this location by the National Population Council:
hopefully i'll pass by tomorrow and take some pictures, it these kind of projects in particular that are the most important to me, I wouldn't want anything more than seeing more modern looking buildings on the Cairo skyline.

·
22,451 Posts
hopefully i'll pass by tomorrow and take some pictures, it these kind of projects in particular that are the most important to me, I wouldn't want anything more than seeing more modern looking buildings on the Cairo skyline.
Cheers. It's a pity they aren't taller but any addition of modern towers in Cairo is a welcome one.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts