SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Canadian Prairie boy 黄红日
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brookfield season is finally over. Now it's time for a new tower

Basically top half of this tower will be condo and bottom half is office . Maybe also hotel somewhere i guess :lol:

Will be one of the most unique tower in Calgary and third tallest tower in Calgary when complete.

Calgary are known for it's big and massive office building. But Telus sky will be opposite .

Telus Sky by Render Central, on Flickr

·
Canadian Prairie boy 黄红日
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i did rather post them straight up here instead of always paste link like you. People usually want to see it rightaway.
Hi Somrach, technically you aren't allowed to re-post people's images without permission. I'm okay with you doing it, but you need to add a link to the source, as those images are copyrighted.

SSC's policy for posting images.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/announcement.php?f=12&a=802

Images
When quoting images, ensure that the image can be used under fair use and provide the source name and link with the image.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Neither of these methods are respecting the guidelines. Cowtown, you're not supposed to post only links to other sites. And Somrach people might want to see the images here but you're not allowed to re-post people's photos on another site, the rules are clear. As a photographer myself, I would be pissed if those were my photos.

i did rather post them straight up here instead of always paste link like you. People usually want to see it rightaway.

·
Canadian Prairie boy 黄红日
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i will include a link to the original photo next time no worries :cheers:

Going forward I will be posting medium sized pics on Skyrisecities so that the images can be posted here but linked and credited back to Skyrise, as per normal image use, and they won't have to be the gigantic format.

·
Canadian Prairie boy 黄红日
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never seen you before who are you ?

Neither of these methods are respecting the guidelines. Cowtown, you're not supposed to post only links to other sites. And Somrach people might want to see the images here but you're not allowed to re-post people's photos on another site, the rules are clear. As a photographer myself, I would be pissed if those were my photos.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts