Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vogue New Condos in Downtown Calgary

Vogue new condos in downtown CalgaryAnother new downtown Calgary condo project named Vogue by the LaCaille Group has just been announced! This new development will appeal to everyone looking for a convenient down town location with brand new luxury finishings.

The 34-floor tower’s exterior rendering shows its elegant design, one that has taken only the best characteristics from New York and Chicago condo styles and has combined them into the ultimate eclectic design hybrid.

Residential units rise up to 365 feet, topped by unique spires that will be lit at night time. For the first 16 floors, each will have 10 condo units. 7 floors afterwards will have 6 units each, and on top of them there will be 2 sub-penthouse floors offering 4 units larger than 1000 square feet with breathtaking views of Calgary in all directions and let’s not forget, the Rocky Mountains.

[...]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This development is already underway with excavation nearly complete and vertical construction set to start soon.

8/22/2014

Vogue by Construction Mania, on Flickr

·
Registered
148 Posts
The 1990s has just called , they want there tower back.
It is a dated looking design, but I like it. The all glass modern towers looked great for a while, but now I just find them boring. It's nice to see something different.
it's a dated look on purpose. it has the classic look of an American style building from a previous decade. i like it a lot !! :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.