SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
official
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calyx Centre, Cebu's first green hybrid building is rising in Asiatown I.T. Park

And in response to a clamor for more

CALYX RESIDENCES
shall soon rise in Cebu Business Park*

- Another iconic design by Aidea Phil., Inc.
- With another FIRST IN CEBU to be announced before launch
- An exclusive residential condominium inspired by green living

*for information purposes only

Developer: Innoland Dev. Corp.

Details obtained from Cebu Daily News - Jan. 13, 2011

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Wow.. what another year to start..

I guess this is the planned 25 storey twin tower of the Innoland. I am expecting this in Asiatown IT Park, but quiet surprised its in CBP...

Great!!!!!

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
This will give Ayala Lands projects in CBP a run for its money...

·
Plug 'n Play
4,321 Posts
With the FAR restrictions, will this project be able to rise above 20 floors?

·
Dalagang Cebuana
2,536 Posts
Wow.. what another year to start..

I guess this is the planned 25 storey twin tower of the Innoland. I am expecting this in Asiatown IT Park, but quiet surprised its in CBP...

Great!!!!!
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow hope this is the one henz. and hope it would be a glassy one too. wow wow wow nice one. kadaghan na gyud oi. nindot kaau. :banana::banana::banana::banana::cheers::cheers::cheers::):):):):)which part of cbp man kini itukod no? hope kanang luyo sa avalon the lot which is owned by bigfoot. as far as i can remember naa man to nag post dire nga naa man kuno soil testing man to ek ek ek.

·
johnmar
123 Posts
wow wow....gogogogoogogogogogogogogogo cebu developer....INNOLAND........ it's better have a lots of competition....inorder for us to stand high and high and high..ones again cebu stand high....yes..........

·
Dalagang Cebuana
2,536 Posts
wow wow....gogogogoogogogogogogogogogo cebu developer....INNOLAND........ it's better have a lots of competition....inorder for us to stand high and high and high..ones again cebu stand high....yes..........
yes yes yes yo. go lang ng go . up up up up hehehehehhe. nabhuan na man ko oi. by the way guys, hope this is as tall as the 1016 residence.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
i believe your right at BaklangCebu... This might be in the Bigfoot Area since there is actually a soil testing going on there... Wow... this is really great...

Surprise us INNOLAND!!!!!

·
Dalagang Cebuana
2,536 Posts
i believe your right at BaklangCebu... This might be in the Bigfoot Area since there is actually a soil testing going on there... Wow... this is really great...

Surprise us INNOLAND!!!!!
hope it would be as nice as the rendering of any of the bigfoot towers proposed building posted sometime ago. :banana:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Innoland Dev. Corp said that they want there project to be better from the previous projects they have. Therefore, we are assured that this one will be better from Calyx Centre [which hs a good good design]

·
Banned
5,046 Posts
WOW!!!!! grabe kanindot sa balita! murag tanaw pud nako sa bigfoot property gyud na itukod! :banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
844 Posts
^^wow!!!:bow::bow:... way to start 2011 right for Cebu's development and progress........
:cheers::cheers:

·
Lord Amandil Lopez V
359 Posts
great news! I hope this will be the twin tower! another addition to CBP's dense skyline! :)

1 - 20 of 478 Posts