I just visited skyscrapernews.com and there was a picture of what Londnon´s skyline will look like in 2007. There were many new buildings, but according to the information i got on this site there will no new buildings by then, or???
Hi, At the moment, this is the only Skyscraper Under Construction in "London City" at 125m tall
But other's due to start include -
* London Bridge Tower - 305m
* The Leadenhall Building - 225m
* Minerva Building - 217m (247m to spire)
* Heron Tower - 183m (218m to spire)
* Grand Union Building - 132m (168m to spire)
* City Road Basin - 130m
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!