SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Demi god
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stole this thread idea from latinscrapers. Go here: http://mapfrappe.com/
and draw the outline of the country/province/city you want to compare.

I used quebec since canada is too big to make decent comparisons, my outline is a little sketchy but i didn't have the patience to do it right lol, check it out:

In asia

South america

Australia

Europe

·
38,839 Posts
It would be interesting to see Quebec tilted so that the bit below Labrador meshed with the boot of Italy.

·
Banned
8,602 Posts
I thought it resembles marge's head or a poodle's head...

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
To me, Quebec also looks like an old lady sliding with her ass on the floor. Gatineau area is the ass, Gaspé is the leg..

·
Banned
8,602 Posts

·
~ Mysterious Entity ~
4,858 Posts
Nobody wants to contribute? :(
I'd love to, but unfortunately I suffer from a serious genetic condition called "Laziness" which affects my perceptions causing me to view many potential activities as being too much tedious.

I tried searching for a cure, but eventually that also proved to be too much bother, so I decided to sit down and watch a movie. :tongue2:

·
Demi god
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I suffer from being technically declined, and have no idea how you draw and transfer those outlines! :dunno:

Oh, wait... I followed the link and imagine if I were not going to bed now I may actually be able to figure it out!
Just go to the webpage, it's pretty much self explanatory.

·
~ Mysterious Entity ~
4,858 Posts
Wow, that sounds perfect for someone with my condition! Perhaps I'll give it a try tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Coool! Except, Montreal is much larger than just the island. I mean, the metro area. Because you are comparing with other cities metro areas.

Montreal island compared to other cities.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts