Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Canadian Real Esate it's very beautiful!!! Whats your thoughts!!??

These are being built!!! As we speak!!!

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
Those homes are obviously for the super weathy. They do not represent the appearance of the average home.

Middle income housing in the suburbs is similar across North America. The typical brick sprawl house. The houses also tend to become more homogenous as you venture further from the downtown core.

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
I agree with Mr.D... Spanish mansions/villas are s-e-x-y :drool:

And just to make sure people don't get the wrong impressions... these are NOT the "average" Canadian houses... these are built for the overly wealthy!

i do have the typical american personality (in some ways)... i love big cars, big houses, big EVERYTHING :D

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
In Oak Ridges (outside Toronto) I sawthese theme houses, one was all caslte like with big gray bricks and a huge wooden door and there was on that was all cattagy like and a one that looked like it came from the jetson's and on that had a garage that was seperated from the house but was conected by a tunnel, but the garage was honestly as big as my house.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
to tell u the truth buying a house in Canada is cheap, depends where you are. You can get a 5000sq house for 300 000$ which is not expensive at all. If you want ''average'' canadian homes, www.minto.com is the best company out of all of them :)

·
Technocrat
878 Posts
Nadini said:
to tell u the truth buying a house in Canada is cheap, depends where you are. You can get a 5000sq house for 300 000$ which is not expensive at all. If you want ''average'' canadian homes, www.minto.com is the best company out of all of them :)
Impossible in Calgary. Average housing price here is $325 000. For $305 000 you might get this new 915sqft house in Evergreen.

And 5000sqft housing is equally impossible to find. You might be able to build that out in Springbank, but it'll cost you a few million.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
well I study in Ottawa and live in Pineview (currently i'm in Beirut) and in places like Orleans, Kanata, Gloucester and Nepean the price of a average house is around 300 000$. Then again it depends where you live I guess.

·
I need coffee.
1,442 Posts
^^ It does depend on where you live. "Average" homes on the Westside of Vancouver are around a million Canadian. A million dollar home in the interior of the Province would basically get you a mansion. Supply and demand...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts