Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
16,576 Posts
for the latest details of what is happening, read the fourth last paragraph onwards,

http://www.savilleaustralia.com.au/altus

Height: 115m-spire / 97m-roof

06/11/2007 141-151 Adelaide Terrace
EAST PERTH WA 6004
Tower 2 - Forward Works -
Two Tower Mixed Use
Multi Dwelling
Development 'Altus
Apartments'
3,000,000.00 BA-FW 2007/494

For further information on this new development, please contact Hans Schutte on 0411 721 977 or
9364 5500, or email [email protected] to register your interest before Altus is launched to the general public.

Latest Renders

Latest Update

Original Post

Is saffon stage two

121m to spire,103 to roof
33floors
200 apartments

pic by piegal

·
Watch my Chops
6,055 Posts
Different hights and thought the design is similar it not the same. Plus they were launched at different times as different towers. So no twin. :(

Will make a nice curtin wall.

·
Watch my Chops
6,055 Posts
Dilaz from that photo Elevation's height must be from street level. There is no point in taking it from terrace road elevation. So these should add huge height to the east end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Im new here found it whilst doing some research. Ive been chasing an appartment to buy in Perth and always seem to be missing out on the good ones. My question is how do I get in early? I was following the saffron thread and saw that a number were presold before it went public. I am interested in this stage 2 and want the best shot I can get.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Watch my Chops
6,055 Posts
Lol. There looking for Poms to buy apartments.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Located on Adelaide Terrace, Altus will showcase the best of Inner City Living.

This magnificent residential tower, due for completion early 2009, offers a variety of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, some with uninterrupted river views.

For further information on this new development, please contact Hans Schutte on 0411 721 977 or
9364 5500, or email [email protected] to register your interest before Altus is launched to the general public.

1 - 20 of 299 Posts