SkyscraperCity banner

401 - 420 of 818 Posts

·
ßᗄИИED
240 Posts
921'... lol yea right, no way in minneapolis.

I'll believe it when I see it. Seriously doubt a new tallest is going to be built. Maybe in a couple decades but not now. Also the number just seems so random, especially with no proof. Just thrown out into the middle of the forum. How would the tower jump from the 50 story, 600 to 700 ft to over 900 ft.

Well, we will find out next week whether FSP added a bunch more floors to increase the height to over 900 ft, kept the same plan of 50 story, or if they decided on 3 stories, because if you do "inspect element" on the bidclerk TCF listing, you find a commented out code showing this.

<!--
<hr>
<h3 title="Structures">Structures</h3>
<ul class="projectDetails structures">

<li class="structureBox">
<div class="content">
<h4 title="Hotel / Motel">Hotel / Motel</h4>
<ul>

<li title="Addition" class="full">Addition</li>

<li title="3 stories" class="full">3 stories</li>

</ul>
</div>
</li>

</ul>
-->
Who's ready for 3 stories? Pretty sure that's not right though unless FSP wants to have a floor of residential, a floor of hotel, and a floor of office. But then again, this is Minneapolis.

(I did this on the several bidclerk listing, the Kraus Anderson one has all the heights and floors, and also found a 20 story 490k square foot office tower near Target Field station that was cancelled.)

·
ßᗄИИED
240 Posts
Yes 3 stories is the current size of the building right now. Your nonsense is just as crazy as 921'.

But then again, this is Minneapolis so we must suck right?
No, it's actually 4 stories unless one of the floors caved in recently.

Also I guess sarcasm is still not allowed on the forum these days.

·
Registered
736 Posts
There's one of two explanations for Nasa's 'hit and run'.
1) It really is 921' as (I think) he's the one who said a while back that this building is going to be better than any of us expected.
OR
2) He was drunk.

I hope the correct answer is 1.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
sure why not Minneapolis? i'll take it. the days of 50 story office only towers are over here. with stacked multi-uses 70-80 stories is perfectly doable.

it's fun to speculate on this building.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
new height, 921
Mod note. I'll give nasa35 a day or so to substantiate this number or I'm going to delete it. I don't really care if he wants to back it up with a made up story even. But don't just post a height figure without something to back it up. Real or otherwise. It smacks of "attention seeking". Frankly this is borderline trolling.

This site has been embarrassed before by lies. We're not doing it again.

401 - 420 of 818 Posts