SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#CANCELLED: "Sabah Al Ahmad International Finance Center", 40F, ?M, Offices & Hotel

16K views 91 replies 28 participants last post by  Skoulikimou 
http://www.shaabre.com

this is the website for shaab real estate the company behind this project... the site is still under-con.

The municipality approves Sabah Al-Ahmad International Financial Center

Area of 6 thousand square meters in Sharq.

General manager municipality Engineer Ahmed Subeih approved the request of the Shaab National real estate company to establish Sabah Al-Ahmad International Financial Center on block 7 of Sharq district.

He said the project consists of a commercial tower on all the land plot resulting from the merger area of 6000 square meters, the tower contains a hotel for businessmen allowed by the proportion of assessments for the real estate construction. The tower also contains offices for commercial use on the remainder of the total construction space allowed on the property.
Al-Qabas

no i didn't :S. i thought it was the glass texture or something, it would be amazing if there were wind turbines and the roof would be covered with solar energy cells :)

i think this should be Kuwait's other stock exchange market place...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.