Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just came back from South Africa and have to say I was blown away by the beauty of Cape Town and it's people. I thought San Francisco, Honolulu, Rio, Sydney, and a few others were naturally beautiful but, Cape Town was spectacular. If anyone can help me, how do I post the photos I have on here. Like any cities, Cape Town has it's share of boring areas and some not so nice sections but all in all, I want to move to this city, at least temporarily.

·
Read Only
809 Posts
I'm heading there in January - can't wait! Looking forward to seeing your photos!
Someone else might know about how to post better but I believe you have to load your pics onto Flickr then copy the link address into the 'Insert Image' function.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
or you can use another service like imgur.com.

You don't need an account and can just upload images to it and grab the link. The images stay on there as they are getting viewed. If they fall below a certain amount of views (a few views per month or year or something cant quite recall) then they automatically get deleted.

But if you want to delete the images off imgur yourself, make sure you take a copy of the delete code after you have posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts