SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandton property: 6 benmore
Making Sandton City accessible in seconds
Situated in the heart of the business gateway to Africa, 6 Benmore offers businesses and residents prime Sandton office space, high visibility and exclusive living in Johannesburg’s most sought after location.

Located in Johannesburg’s primary business hub, 6 Benmore – an AAA grade office and residential building – is the epitome of prime Sandton real estate. Whether intended for residential or office rental purposes, real estate at 6 Benmore offers a superior return on investment.

Strategically Positioned Sandton Property
6 Benmore provides a remarkable and rare opportunity for prized access within footsteps to cosmopolitan conveniences. With its strategic location in the Sandton business district, 6 Benmore offers convenient access to superb business, shopping, entertainment and dining opportunities and a plethora of attractions.

With 8000 square metres of available office space to let and a range of luxury apartment and penthouse accommodation options, 6 Benmore offers a variety of prime Sandton office space rental opportunities which can be customised to meet your needs and allows for the hosting of tenants of various sizes. The building boasts astonishing 360 degree views of Sandton and the Magaliesberg mountains. The splendour of African sunsets can be seen daily from every floor, and with no further development sites available in the area we can guarantee never-to-be-built-out views.

Minutes away from…
The beauty of 6 Benmore is that it is situated only minutes away from the Sandton Gautrain and is located on the BRT bus route. This makes it the ideal location for companies and business people who need quick access to the airport. Door-to-door, the entire journey takes no more than twenty minutes. The bustling Sandton Square and Sandton City Mall are close enough for residents to reach within minutes. This puts restaurants, cafés, clubs, theatres and more within easy reach.

AAA Grade Sandton Property
The iconic building at 6 Benmore offers investors an opportunity to own AAA grade offices and residential property developed to a high specification in a prime location. In keeping with global advancements, the development at 6 Benmore has been designed to international standards. Aside from being visually appealing with a solar glazed green facade, the building also conforms to building best-practices and green principles. In addition, the intelligent design ensures that minimal use is made of amenities, thereby reducing operational costs significantly. With a low carbon footprint and considerations such as naturally ventilated parking which creates a low urban heat island, 6 Benmore is the height of eco-city living.

http://www.6benmore.co.za/sandton-property.htm

·
22,552 Posts
simple enough design, like the greenery, very much like many of the projects in Asia

·
Jakes1
3,672 Posts
Meh. Looks like it could be a building in the midwest of the US. Bland. Yet too bold at same time. Not elegant. Unrefined.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I gotta say I love it, clad building always turn out better than the render IMO...

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Right, I have had enough of these cryptic messages SA BOY is sending...can someone up there get him drunk and/or sleep with him - and find out what he knows about this 'iconic' building!

·
South Straddie QLD
10,876 Posts
na puls is not my type, known him too long

chi lax guys something is brewing thats all I can say and it will as the ad on 5 fm goes ... BLOW... YOUR.... MIND

·
Requiscat en pace
8,051 Posts
Sex, drama and rumours of tall buildings.. who knew SSC SA could be so suspenseful?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts