Photo courtesy: Rogelio Gabiano Jr.​

Photo courtesy: Rogelio Gabiano Jr.​

·
Banned
28,579 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oh my! words cannot define the beauty of this place....you gotta love it!
Truly proud!!! tnx for the pictures!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Caramoan Islands
P h i l i p p i n e s

photo credits to the owner
click the image to see more stunning pictures of the Philippines​

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Caramoan Peninsula: The Hidden Paradise - Philippines

Caramoan Peninsula: The Hidden Paradise
P h i l i p p i n e s

Caramoan Peninsula is a hilly peninsula, with deep gorges and a rough, rocky terrain, located in north-east Camarines Sur, Bicol. The place has a
National Park which has caves, limestone formations, white sandy beaches, an islet lake and a subterranean river, make it popular with tourists. It is accessible
by public transport from the town of Caramoan, and local people have established trails in the park for visitors.
credits

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
^^ If your are into swimming, snorkling and other recreational activities, yes.

If you're into surfing, obviously NO. :lol:

(That is why Boracay is popular for Filipinos, One side of the island has strong waves with strong winds (popular for windsurfing), while the other side is calm and relaxing. (popular for beach bums) A complete package for an island/beach destination.)

·
김볼존
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Top 7 Islands and Beaches in the Philippines
July 18, 2012 at 3:16 pm by prontohotel

The Philippines has over 7,000 dazzlingly beautiful islands with sand, waters and creatures live under waters. It is hard to narrow down the options to sort the best beaches and islands in this country. Perhaps, there are other better islands and beaches than those included in the list below. Give us your opinion if you disagree with our list.

1. Boracay

Boracay is the most popular destination for vacation in the Philippines. The beach extends 4 kilometers long with many restaurants, bars and hotels standing around it. Kiteboarders and windsurfers flock to this beach during the early months of the year for the International Funboard Cup competition.

2. Palaui Island

Secluded from the main land, this Palaui Island boasts its amazing white sand and volcanic rocks that make the green-blue water in the ocean looks terrific. Tourists who come to this island usually will not miss the opportunity to dive or snorkel as the marine life is irresistibly beautiful.

3. El Nido

Dedicated divers must know this dive site in the Philippines. Over 50 species of corals can be found around El Nido. Huge ocean mammals are often seen by the divers at this dive site. Both professionals and amateurs are welcome to enjoy the nature under water.

4. Panglao

Panglao Island was once an empty island before foreign travelers decided that this island would make a great holiday destination. Some foreigners decided to live in the island, while the locals wanted to make sure the smoothness of the communication. Hence, many locals can speak English, Japanese or German.

5. Bantayan Island

Bantayan Island is astonishingly peaceful yet beautiful. This island is a great place to contemplate because of the tranquil atmosphere. But there are also bars for pleasure seekers. Beers are cheap and most locals are really friendly. Don’t come during the Holy Week before Easter because many local travelers often stay here during the holiday.

6. Caramoan

Caramoan is the name for both Filipino sea turtle and this wonderful sandy beach in Camarines Sur. Lie back and relax while enjoying the sun light on the beach. Or you can go diving and enjoy the corals and fish or climbing the Mount Caglago to get the best view from the peak.

7. Pagudpud

Pagudpud is not as popular as Boracay. Thus, it is emptier and more peaceful. Don’t expect modern bars and sophisticated resorts sit to make a line along the beach. There are windmills standing in a row that make the beach looks extraordinarily scenic. There are 3 factors that attract tourists to come here: wave, sand and sun.

Source

1 - 20 of 97 Posts