1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the USA, I would like to see...

• French cars
  • Skodas because they're fairly priced
  • Alfa romeos!
  • Opels
  • ...basically European cars that are not in the US today

So...what about you? What cars do you want to see (more of) in your country??;)

Mine are European! *********

·
Deadpan Snarker
9,489 Posts
In the USA, I would like to see...

• French cars
  • Skodas because they're fairly priced
  • Alfa romeos!
  • Opels
  • ...basically European cars that are not in the US today

So...what about you? What cars do you want to see (more of) in your country??;)

Mine are European! *********
French cars (at least Peugeots and Renaults) and Alfas were available here 20 years or so ago; the French pulled out of the market. (I didn't know Alfa wasn't around any more.)

·
☀Pozdrav iz beograda!☀
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alfas aren't around anymore in the US. You can see really old ones though. My first post, I was talking about new ones that you'd see in Europe. Sadly, the road rules of the US don't pass these wonderful cars. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
24,962 Posts
OPEL

opel corsa
opel astra
opel vectra(insignia)
opel meriva
opel zafira

they all was produced in Brazil until 2012. :cry::cry::cry:

now, chevrolet sales bad products here. :eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

·
Yes, I do.
560 Posts
Mexico has a very diverse market, we have presence of American, European and Asian brands.

I'll speak for my state: We can easily import many used cars from the USA, so new cars are less common than in Central MX.

I'd like to see more Italian cars, they are virtually non-existant in Baja (from Fiat to Ferrari) as well as more luxury German cars (it would be nice to see people changing Ram and Silverado trucks for BMWs and Mercedes).

·
18,492 Posts
SAAB. The fact there are hardly any here in The Philippines, I see more Volvos, Renaults, Peugeots, Opels, BMWs, Mercedes, Ferraris, Lamborghinis or Jaguars when it comes to European auto!

·
☀Pozdrav iz beograda!☀
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ Agreed, Saab is making some decent cars now, hopefully good enough to be more popular in the market, even in the US

·
Deadpan Snarker
9,489 Posts
^^ Agreed, Saab is making some decent cars now, hopefully good enough to be more popular in the market, even in the US
I thought SAAB had gone out of business? There was a Top Gear about it a few months ago.

(I did hear more recently that someone - Spijker, maybe - had bought the rights to the brand, but production of new cars is a year or two off.)

·
☀Pozdrav iz beograda!☀
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, yes SAAB is going out of business. I still think there is potential for SAAB to redeem itself and make new cars, but so far as things are standing, might not be true...

·
PRESIDENT OF SPACE
1,794 Posts
^You'd think with all the small farms, large pickups would be sold in the Netherlands.

For the US, I'd like to see more of those interesting Japanese and Korean cars that aren't exported. The boxy ones and some of the sedans and sports cars too. Also Australian ute's. El Camino's were so cool, I was surprised to learn they still make that style of vehicle down under.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts