i love cartagena's skyline :)

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful really photos of Cartagena, @alejoaoa :) very nice :eek:kay:
i love cartagena's skyline :)
Glad you liked it :)

Beautiful pictures of Cartagena. Alejoaoa, is Cartagena one of or the main destination for Colombians going on vacation? When I was in Medellin I overheard some girls saying they were going to the beaches of Cartegena for a week.
Yes I think is is the most popular destination in Colombia. Not only for colombians, but also for outsiders.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Glad you liked it :)

Yes I think is is the most popular destination in Colombia. Not only for colombians, but also for outsiders.
I have heard from a friend of mine here in the states that alot of Americans, Italians and Israelis visit Cartagena. My American friends in Medellin go there as well when they want a little relaxation in the sun. I love the blue water and white sand. Absolutely beautiful. I also love the way new tall skyscrapers are being built amongst the colonial style buildings. It has the best of both worlds new and old. Thanks for sharing Cartagena with us.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard from a friend of mine here in the states that alot of Americans, Italians and Israelis visit Cartagena. My American friends in Medellin go there as well when they want a little relaxation in the sun. I love the blue water and white sand. Absolutely beautiful. I also love the way new tall skyscrapers are being built amongst the colonial style buildings. It has the best of both worlds new and old. Thanks for sharing Cartagena with us.
Cartagena is just a paradise. It is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to.

BTW, the old buildings are not teared down to build the new ones, the new zone and the historical center are separated from each other.

520 Posts
Cartagena, Amazing Skyline.

520 Posts

Cartagena

·
Registered
351 Posts
Wow, beautiful photos. I counted 4 or 5 highrises being built on the water. It is good that the economy is still doing very well there.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, beautiful photos. I counted 4 or 5 highrises being built on the water. It is good that the economy is still doing very well there.
There are actually many more. There are like more than 30 highrises over 30 floors under construction or projected in Cartagena. One of them with more than 50 floors :banana:

1 - 20 of 540 Posts