Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud House Owner Inc
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thought of starting a new thread since I have bought one unit in this vicinity.The project is under Dijaya
Decided to move to K Damansara area as its nearer to my office and wanted to try the Pee Jay environment.

A sneak preview on the show unit ...but this ones is the 1st phase show unit ..the show unit that I saw was totally different already ...

Bought my [email protected] Block B few week back ....
Selling price was 350k and 15k for additional carpark ...got the 7% bumi disc and additional 8k promo disc.
Not bad , the type was 1215sf with that "weird" maid room outdoor ..
Decided on the extra room unit after seeing the unit beside the show house hacked the room and transform into a spacious wet kitchen+yard+laundry area....my wife just fall in love and on the spot decided 1215sf ... Very Happy Very Happy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not a bad deal Greenyz .I have a friend who bought a unit there also , believe its block A.
Rental is as high as 2k now for a part furnish unit (just kitchen and wardrobe), plus the traffic now is normal,no more rush hour madness jam.
Hope you have a wonderful stay

·
Proud House Owner Inc
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u moving out from Seri Maya?
:( seems like it lo ..a tad bit far and spending too much on toll+petrol ...plus the rental in SM is good !!
DUn worry my 1st house , will return back later ...love it too much

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
haha. we are the same. i rented out mine for a year already. feel like moving to RGE once i get the key, but think will be better of if i rent it out too. ha ha.
:( seems like it lo ..a tad bit far and spending too much on toll+petrol ...plus the rental in SM is good !!
DUn worry my 1st house , will return back later ...love it too much

·
Proud House Owner Inc
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha. we are the same. i rented out mine for a year already. feel like moving to RGE once i get the key, but think will be better of if i rent it out too. ha ha.
Oh really ...care to share wheter you find and agent or just find the tenant yourselves..i am still blur of where to start

1 - 11 of 11 Posts