1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Architecture: Khallaf Amine
Visualisation: Khallaf Amine
Postproduction: Gorozhanin Kirill

We want to share with you all our project ''Casablanca Tower'' located in Morocco, Casablanca city near the Atlantic Ocean. So we want to show and share with you our vision of modern architecture in Casablanca.

Saidly this will never be happening in a city like Casablanca

Source: https://gorkstudio.artstation.com/projects/DJ2q9

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Architecture: Khallaf Amine
Visualisation: Khallaf Amine
Postproduction: Gorozhanin Kirill

We want to share with you all our project ''Casablanca Tower'' located in Morocco, Casablanca city near the Atlantic Ocean. So we want to show and share with you our vision of modern architecture in Casablanca.

Saidly this will never be happening in a city like Casablanca

Source: https://gorkstudio.artstation.com/projects/DJ2q9

View attachment 2609 View attachment 2611 View attachment 2613 View attachment 2615 View attachment 2617
I do not agree that it will never happen but I do agree it will not happen in our generation , our children's generation and our grandchildren's who are not born yet generation , maybe in our great grand children generation who are not born yet in the 2090's -2120's but not until than . :eek:hno:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Maybe such proposals are only done to increase the value of some land before it is being sold. The project/vision itself won't be realized.

I don't like either highrise everywhere in Morocco. We have a lot of land. I would only concentrate towers in a few areas, so that you can atleast create a nice skyline.

The tower itself looks nice though :)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Maybe such proposals are only done to increase the value of some land before it is being sold. The project/vision itself won't be realized.

I don't like either highrise everywhere in Morocco. We have a lot of land. I would only concentrate towers in a few areas, so that you can atleast create a nice skyline.

The tower itself looks nice though :)
Anfa city will have nice towers , I like the twin Centers , the Hassan 2 Mosque and in the old colonial downtown by avenue des Fars , a couple of towers like 30 to 40 stories would be perfect

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Nice tower, but wrong location for such a project. And why do I only see lost khaliji and european people on the renders:nuts:

Anyway, nice vision, back to reality again :goodbye:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.