Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 540 Posts

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The deployment of Casablanca Nearshore Park will be done in three stages. In the first phase, they is 35 500 m² of offices and 6 000 m² of services which will be deployed at the end of 2007.
The second phase, which envisages the realization of 103 000 m² of offices and 25 000 m² of services, will be deployed by sections. The first section, is 40 000 m² of offices and 11 500 m² of services, is envisaged as from the second quarter 2008 and the second, which includes 61 000 m² offices and 16 000 m² of services, will be carried out as from the first quarter 2009.
In the last phase, 69 000 m² of offices and 12 500 m² of services will be carried out and delivered since 2010.

http://www.casanearshore.com

·
Registered
118 Posts
I understand from the description article that the project did not commence yet, is this correct?
It looks great and very futuristic. It is even more impressive knowing that all those firms reserved plots of land clearly before the project even started.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Another cool thing is that the area close to the airport is vacant, and not very developped so this project would transform it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
that is what casablanca needs !! that is good but it needs more than that to really make casablanca be at the international level

·
17,055 Posts
ONCF gonna built one near the Casa Port (24floors), they'll be 2 in the Marina (35floors). That's cool, hope they'll do this fast! :banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
111 Posts
wow so nice
casawi from where this photo
and time for cinstruction plz
It's from the website of the project. I added the link.

I don't know for sure, but I think these towers are part of the third phase of the project, which means it should be completed by 2010 (for the time-shedule see the first post in this thread).

·
Registered
283 Posts
looking good hope it comes true

1 - 20 of 540 Posts