SkyscraperCity banner

381 - 400 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Izadshahr Caspian coast

Elahieh residential towers

I think the towers blend in nicely but unfortunately the clip doesn't have that much information about when they are getting built etc. but the clip is not cheap so they must be serious about building it soon.

I have to add a word about the company doing the animation. They are based in Iran I think and the clips are customemade. Very good animation work. A little too cute in this one but all in all a great job.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
the street alone is organized but imo i wouldnt say the buildings are

projects in shomal are still like projects in the late 90s in iran
small , overly colorful etc

why does shomal have such a generally lower rate of urban organization and development? everything seems random
no design, no plan etc

the cities are very poorly build with some of the worst infrastructure in the country
its odd because shomalis (especially gilakis) as a people are much more open minded , cultural, liberal and enlightened than many other regions
there is so much travel, transport and agriculture there as well so one would think shomal is one of iran's economic hubs and would be home to many corporations etc but oddly its so underdeveloped in those senses

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
^^^^Shomalis are building these monstrosities on purpose to put the tourists off. There is no other logical reason for this^^^^.

381 - 400 of 414 Posts