Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there's pretty much enough proof to RLC's to-be 5th mall development in EV being in Catarman...

This is the expanse of the Robinson's property, Dalakit City we knew. Notice the perimeter fence being constructed outside with pre-fabricated iron roofing. Tatak Robinsons

photos from fb friend
Congratulations! Post updates here :banana: :cheers:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Since there's pretty much enough proof to RLC's to-be 5th mall development in EV being in Catarman...

Congratulations! Post updates here :banana: :cheers:

Maiha pa man ada ini bain pan alad-alad la anay ini. Kun baga magungod-ungod na I'll keep updates!

·
Registered
365 Posts
At least mayda pamumulaton na rob it doesnt matter kun maiha pa it importante mayda :)
My officemate whose wife works at Catarman Water District told me that Robinsons already applied for a line at the said office. Unfortunately CWD's present capacity cannot accommodate the water supply that Robinson's has been applying for. Robinson's was allegedly told to wait after the 18M expansion of the water district which is through a loan availment:eek:hno::eek:hno:. Come what may, could the application of Robinson's with the said water district be a signal of the eminent or forthcoming construction within a very short period of time?:):):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.