Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
חבר1.0;68304389 said:
Israel has too many cats. I used to get assaulted by the cats in my old neighbourhood...there were like 300 street cats for every block.
Man, you havn't seen Makkah. Since you can't harm animals there, imagin how many cats in narrow streets.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
^^

wanna bet?

Ankara cat

http://img03.blogcu.com/images/i/l/g/ilginchersey/c66a57ad58dba08223a8fc8a62a8bb73_1282297432.jpg[/im

:smug:[/QUOTE]

I like the Turkish Van too...

As for Persian cats, they look horrid because all of the in-breading; which has given them an array of genetic faults. Plus they don't originate from Iran; though there are similar cats from Iran.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Miau!
Can i haz Cheezburgerz? Please witz halal meatz since this is MENA!

·
21,595 Posts

As for Persian cats, they look horrid because all of the in-breading; which has given them an array of genetic faults. Plus they don't originate from Iran; though there are similar cats from Iran.
the angora is better than the van

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

where did the persian cats come from??? the cats i saw in saudi arabia were so beautiful and cute, i wonder where they come from?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts