SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,014 Posts
I got this rendering from an Accor Hotels presentation deck; I mentioned this elsewhere, but the crescent-shaped hotel building will open as the 259-room Fairmont Cairo New Capital City sometime next year. Accor will also open an ultra-luxury Raffles at the top of the Iconic Tower, so it's nice to see a high caliber of brands coming to the city.

- K

·
24,606 Posts
I got this rendering from an Accor Hotels presentation deck; I mentioned this elsewhere, but the crescent-shaped hotel building will open as the 259-room Fairmont Cairo New Capital City sometime next year. Accor will also open an ultra-luxury Raffles at the top of the Iconic Tower, so it's nice to see a high caliber of brands coming to the city.

- K

View attachment 3237772
Are both wings going to be part of this hotel?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
idk personally but I think it'd be odd to have two discrete hotels with mirror-image buildings, so gonna say must be one hotel two wings connected at ground and/or underground level!

·
Registered
551 Posts
could be two sperate hotels too, I was surprised a while ago to learn that two hotels, one 5 stars and another 6 stars will occupy the Qatari Katara tower (which btw caught on fire few days ago).

"the Iconic Towers in Lusail represent the traditional scimitars and are the architectural expression of the country's emblem. These curved towers will house a luxurious five-star hotel with 361 rooms and suites, a six-star hotel with 132 suites, and 49 apartments."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts